The Post Adoption Resource Center is a program of Orchards Children's Services and is funded by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
Welcome! We would love for you to join us. You are invited to meet a great group of foster and adoptive parents for discussion, support and education. Check out our video and find a convenient location near you (please note that our
Orchards PARC offers a 6-session on-line training that discusses all aspects of educational and financial aid resources for older youth and young adults from Foster Care. The classes provide detailed information about the application process and resources that are available.
We invite you to browse our Lending Library listings and let us know the selections that are of interest. A number of lending options are available. Our PARC staff has selected some great titles for you. List of Resources Available in
Our Region 7 staff serve families in Macomb and Oakland Counties. We’re here to offer all of the assistance you need. Submit an on-line inquiry here or give us a call. Find fun family events here. Contact Us Call us...Read more
Quotes From Our PARC Families
What's Happening in PARC?!
- Human Trafficking Training – Oakland County: November 5, 2019
- Human Trafficking Training – Wayne County: November 7, 2019
- Human Trafficking Training – Macomb County: November 12, 2019
- Healing and Hope Training: November 23, 2019
- Adoption Identity Training – Wayne County: February 13, 2020
- Adoption Identity Training – Oakland County: March 3, 2020
- Adoption Identity Training – Macomb County: April 14, 2020
- New: Teen Support Group for Foster and Adoptive Youth
- PARC Program Manager, Jane Cullen, Interviewed on Michigan Radio
Our Region 8 staff serve families in Wayne County. We offer support groups, downloadable guides, newsletters and other resources to assist our parents. Contact us any time. We’d also like to hear your feedback to make our program even...Read more
Upcoming Events In The Community
Check Out Events in Your County!
Meet Our Families
Our Featured Post
Here’s what Michigan is doing to reduce the rate of broken adoptions for foster care youth. Orchards Program Manager Jane Cullen is interviewed on Michigan Public Radio.